Cremations Direct Non Attendance Cremation Service:
Our Funeral Director will organise for the direct cremation of the deceased. Many families select this option with a “Memorial Service” held after the cremation takes place. The cremated remains may or may not be present at the memorial service. This is for Direct Cremation only.
This includes the following:
- Funeral Arrangement Conference either in the comfort of your home or at our office.
- Transfer of the deceased during normal office hours.
- Cremation Permit.
- Cremation Coffin.
- Death Certificate from Births, Deaths & Marriages.
- Ashes returned to family.
- Death notice in the Courier Mail – $300.00
- Celebrant to hold Memorial Service or Ashes Scattering Ceremony $485.00
- Cremation Urn from $88.00
- Transfer of the deceased after hours – $375.00
- Viewing at our funeral home $375.00.